Only a few people are aware that our everlasting Everpia originates some random words of a small restaurant owner in Hanoi and the risky decision of our present CEO. Two times being on the verge of the collapse of a golden brand, Everpia and Everon brand have had an impressive transformation to continue their existence and develop for nearly three decades thanks to the acumen, dedication, durability, and somewhat boldness of Mr. Lee Jae Eun, with the support of his partners and associates.
Started as the Hanoi Branch of Viko Moolsan Co., Ltd, specializing in Padding manufacture and trade in 1992. Five years later, under the brand name “Everon”, the company developed its first Korean Bedding Industry in Vietnam. However, after two times changing owners due to the bankruptcy of the parent companies in Korea, in 2004, during a business trip to discover business opportunities of Viko Moolsan, our CEO had a casual conversation with the owner of a restaurant in Hanoi. After the owner mentioned that everyone knew about the Everon brand because of its good quality, but the product was quite expensive, so she could not afford to buy it, our CEO acknowledged: "The popularity of the EVERON brand in Vietnam is a valuable intangible asset, it is not simple for an ordinary person to realize and appreciate EVERON products like that.” As a result, he resolved to sell all of his assets in Korea in order to acquire the industry Viko Moolsan, revitalize the Company, and develop the Everon brand with the Board of Directors as of today.
For nearly 30 years of business, Everpia has had 3 factories in Hanoi, Hung Yen, and Dong Nai, specializing in manufacturing and distributing products with the following main lines:
- Bedding industry;
- Padding industry;
- Cleaners industry;
- Curtains, furniture, and other products
From a limited liability company, Everpia has grown to become a public-listed company serving millions of customers across the country and international markets.
* Long-term vision
“To become a global company being socially and environmentally responsible and bringing high value to investors, employees and the community”
* 2025 vision
Based on materiality affecting the business environment, Everpia presents a strategic vision for 2025 with three main goals:
1. Brand of home textile: Developing Everon as a brand of home textile, which is close to every family
2. Sustainable production and products: Greening factories and products through specific goals for sustainable development
3. Revenue and profit growth: Striving for the ideal profit ratio of 10% on revenue and maximizing dividend benefits for shareholders as committed
Developing products that have a positive impact on the planet and people through responsible manufacturing. Creating an ideal working environment with dedicated and creative staff.
1. Reputation: Prioritize customers’ interests and take responsibility for the environment and society
2. Transparency: Ensure the accessibility to the company’s information and be willing to honestly communicate policies and decisions
3. Dedication: The enthusiasm, passion, and integrity of all employees are the factor pushing Everpia forward to overcome difficulties and achieve success.
4. Flexibility: Proactively seizing opportunities and adapting to materiality in business and the VUCA world
5. Compliance: Complying with national and international laws, rules, and regulations
EVERPIA is the connection of the two words "forEVER" - forever and "utoPIA" - a beautiful world. Embedded in the name is not only our vision and aspiration for a world of everlasting beauty but also our business philosophy.
Everpia's first concern is quality and its last concern is also quality. We maintain a strict control process for input materials, and quality of finished products before warehousing to the quality of products before reaching consumers. We want Everpia's products to be attractive and durable
Stakeholders are those who affect or are affected by Everpia's operation. Therefore, we always maintain a two-way dialogue through different communication channels to identify our roles and responsibilities towards each party in order to build a long-term relationship.
Each production line in each factory has an impact on different environmental aspects, energy and water to greenhouse gas emissions. Through measuring, setting goals, and reaching solutions, Everipia demonstrates its commitment to responsible manufacturing.
To build a lasting society, Everpia demonstrates its responsibility by being liable for living conditions, and the physical and mental health of employees, customers, and the community.