Bachelor of Economics at Sung Kyun Kwan University
- Before joining EVE, Mr. Lee Jae Eun had 20 years of experiences in Finance and Investment in Korea.
- After 15 years running the business as General Director, he has built Everpia as one of the 20 best Korean companies in Vietnam, TOP 100 sustainable businesses, and made Everon the most trusted Bedding brand in Vietnam.
Bachelor of Polymer Science at Kyungbook National University
- With extensive knowledge of synthetic chemicals - Polymer, he has greatly contributed to the launch of top Bedding brand name in Vietnam - Everon.
- Joined Everpia since the earliest inception, currently directly lead the sales activities, he has played an important role in maintaining market share, developing new products, expanding distribution channels and enhancing competitive strength of EVE. Under his direction, Everpia still occupies the no. 1 position in both the Bedding and Padding business.
Master of Accounting at Hanyang university
- Mr. Yu Sung Dae has 26 years of working experiences at the world leading audit corporation – PricewaterhouseCoopers, and 28 years as a member of Korean audit association.
- Joining Everpia at the position of an executive BOD’s member - Senior Director in charge of Management, in addition to developing Financial Statements & Risk Management Systems under international standards, he has also focused on the production innovation in order to improve productivity, reduce operating costs. His proven efforts are significant contribution to a sustainable and prosperous Everpia.
MA in Philosophy and Education, Columbia University, USA
- Years of studying abroad and practical work experience at several US companies and key departments at Everpia have given him a multi-dimensional and comprehensive view of the new business environment, development trends, global development, difficulties and challenges in implementing Everpia's long-term plan.
- As the only 9X generation member on the Board of Directors, he is expected to contribute creativity to the strategic vision, bravery to step outside the comfort zone, and innovative ideas to "revive" the Everon brand and reclaim Everpia to its former glory.
Bachelor of Finance at National Economics Univerity
Master of Business Administration at George Mason, USA
- Mr. Tuyen has many years of experiences at senior management positions in various Bank and Securities Company. At present, he is working as a BOD's member in an investment firm.
- As an independent member of the Executive Council, he made many contributions to establishing relations with government agencies, consulted investment activities and improved information disclosure activities. Position of BOD member at other companies: Vinataba Trading and Investment Joint Stock Company.